Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fresh, New Focus

Hello! It has been a LONG time since I have blogged on this site. I guess that's what happens when you are a busy grad student who takes on too many commitments. This long break has given me some time to think about this blog and what I really want to focus on. All breaks aren't bad, right? I have a new focus  and from now on I will create and post vegetarian, gluten-free recipes that ya'll can use when you are hiking, climbing, running, cycling, and paddling in the Great Outdoors. As both a vegetarian and celiac myself, I know that I am always on the hunt for new, creative, DELICIOUS, HEALTHY, gluten free AND vegetarian recipes (phew) to make while backpacking.

So here it is, May 22, 2012: Gluten Free-Dom in the Woods. A collection of gluten-free, vegetarian recipes to fuel your outdoor passions.

Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment